I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I was FB stalking myself and came upon these little treasures. I have wonderful friends.
[I can't put a picture of everyone that I call my friends on here, but just know that I am thinking of you as a write this. :) ]
If you are looking for a friend, Chances are I am too. There is nothing better than having someone to lounge around with while talking about nothing and laughing at everything.
But Just so you know, This guy (below) is my BEST Friend.
My Youngest sister asked me the other day, "Diana, who is your BEST friend?" I replied "Jordan!"
"But he is your HUSBAND silly!"
"Exactly."
I think the best advice my father ever gave me was to marry my best friend.
-Diana

3 comments:
wonderful blog post. Friends are amazing! Glad we are both married to our best friends. So happy for you
great post!!
I loved this! I grinned so big when I saw the first picture :D haha also...do I look like I have a black eye in that picture or what?!
Post a Comment