Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas on the Brain.


     I know its still November, and the middle of November at that.. but the world is white (and freezing) and im just SO EXCITED for Christmas!
I have been listening to Christmas music almost non-stop since yesterday morning, writing Christmas lists, decorating, and Shopping!
Oh I just LOVE it! This is my 'relaxing' weekend where I don't have any midterms to study for, and finals seem so far away that I don't feel like worrying about them. So I have been procrastinating school and enjoying life!
Jordan and I set up the Christmas tree last night and decorated our small living room with the few decorations we have. Cramped living spaces are feeling a little bit snug, but as Jordan says "It's worth it!" {Ps. This is his Movember beard... Its not normally there.. }

We went to the crazy mall today -Even though It goes against everything I stand for to go to West Ed on a Saturday- and got gifts for each other. (being super sneaky to not let the other one see what we got).
AND we bought advent calenders at the grocery store. Now all we are missing is family, treats from Santa, no school, Egg Nog, and TONS of food.

Oh I am SO EXCITED.

I love celebrating Christ's birth!

-Diana

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I like the beard....not something I usually say but it looks good. I was tempted to do the tree too. And I Can't wait for the holidays with all my kids home together. So glad you could get in a fun day with each other. Yay for Christmas !