Everything was going well. 3 of my 4 teeth came out perfectly, but the last one was what caused the problems. I guess it took a little bit longer than the alloted time because durring the last tooth i kept waking up. Apparently I was awake for the worste part. I Woke up to 4-5 people (i could have been seeing double) over top of me. One holding my head in the place, while the Doctor was twisting and yanking with all his might. I couldn't feel any pain, but I could definatly feel the strain and the pressure. I wasn't totally with it, and so in my head the medication hadn't worked and this was the first tooth. I was Petrified! I started shaking all over (maybe like a shiver) And I am pretty sure nurses were holding my legs down. Over all, the Loud voices of the people over me, and the tugging going on in my head was a total Night Mare. When I finaly came to I was a total Mess. I had gauze in my mouth and couldn't think straight and here were nurses asking me all sorts of qestions while I numbly tried to answer them. I have never experience a full mouth freezing, so I was sitting in the chair poking my chin totally amazed/shocked that I couldn't feel anything.
So I came out of the office with a nurse holding my arm asking me questions that I was ignoring by this point (Kinda rude of me, i know, but really What do you expect from me?) I felt like i was falling over. I was told to Look in the mirror, and HOLY COW. I think the best description is a Drugged up retard. HAHA, its funny now, but i was SO embarresed. My mouth was all droopy, my cheeks puffy, and my eyes looked all drugged.
As i walked into the waiting room the next patient looked up and stared at me with a horrified look on her face. I tried to look normal and brave for her, but I ended up just trying to walk out as fast as i can, which was kind of difficult because I couldn't tell if i was walking the right direction to the door.
Well that was the amazing experience, and I know that many of you had have similar/worse experiences than this. But this is my way of documenting it for myself to remember.

Im not very Puffy yet, and i have managed to eat a little bit of jello and Milk. (notice the blood on my shoulder from me NOT drooling? haha)
I am thinking that tomorrow I will look MUCH worse.

But in the End, im still going to try to have a smile on my face :)
No comments:
Post a Comment